- Your privacy: Meth Testing New Zealand Limited, (MTNZ) is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information, and will hold all personal information collected in association with MTNZ in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993.
- Your consent: By accessing and browsing this website you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and processing of your information in accordance with clause 4.
- Use of information: Your information will only be used for internal purposes, and to communicate with you in relation to MTNZ (and any third party’s) services, features and activities of this site, and for market research purposes. When MTNZ communicates with you for these purposes, you consent to receiving communications from us in any form, including by email or text message.
- Disclosure of information: MTNZ will not release your information to any third party except where required to or permitted to by law, where you have authorised us to do so, or where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which your information was collected (including any purpose listed above). Your information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
- Access, editing and deleting: You may ask to see your information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be held by us at MTNZ’s Head Office, at 5 Humphrey Kemp Avenue, Henderson, Auckland. You may ask MTNZ to correct, alter or delete your information at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.